Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A twist on an inspiration



On Friday I shared a picture of something I wanted to try this weekend. 




Well, I didn't do this exactly, though I will try this exact project soon.  I decided to do my own little twist on this project and make something else:


Ta-da!!  I should have taken a picture from the side, but the 'Dunn' letters are wooden and are glued right onto the canvas.  What do you think?

I would love to make something like this for you!  I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with a price though because it'll just be dependent on how many wood letters I have to buy and if I need to bump up to a larger canvas (the one above is an 8"x10").  So, if you're interested in me making one for you, just shoot me an email at kimberrydunn@gmail.com and we'll chat. :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment