Thursday, August 4, 2011

A tree for every season

Yesterday I previewed a painting with an 'in progress' shot (I'm getting better at taking them!).  Well, here's the finished product:

Viola!  The verse is Joshua 1:9 - "Be strong and courageous...The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

I made this one last week, but it was a remake of one I made for my mom for Christmas.  Except I made Mom a whole set!


I'm selling these for $15 each right now and $50 for all 4 paintings.  I can use any verse you'd like or I can keep the one I have on them currently.

The verse on the top left painting (spring) is 2 Corinthians 5:17 - I am a new creation!
The verse on the top right painting (summer) is Psalm 95:1 - Let us sing for joy to the Lord!
The verse on the bottom left (fall) is the one I mentioned above, Joshua 1:9
The verse on the bottom right (winter) is Luke 2:14 - Glory to God in the highest!

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented, Kim! Keep using your talents for God!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete